DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!

Go down 
+5
catbox_9
SoulRat
mrsrabelo
prod
Lo_x15
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Do you like Chad Durbin
Yes
Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 12 ]
No, but Neifi Perez and Jose Mesa rock!
Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 8:59 pm

Lo_x15 wrote:
what the h3ll hell is this? the "see how many posts we can quote" thread? hahhahahhah. :haha:

chad is one sexy fellow.

god i love baseball. and the tigers.

umm...I second that.

Smile
Back to top Go down
prod
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
prod

Female
Number of posts : 825
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : i want pudge back
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 06, 2007 9:08 pm

pretty hot stuff!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 8:34 pm

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Durbin15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Durbin13
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 4:34 pm

So I was looking through all of my pictures and I found this one that I forgot to post so here it is.

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 SarahsPictures105

This is in the visitors dugout in Cleveland. He just finished throwing and now he is talking to Scott Pickens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 10:46 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
So I was looking through all of my pictures and I found this one that I forgot to post so here it is.

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 SarahsPictures105

This is in the visitors dugout in Cleveland. He just finished throwing and now he is talking to Scott Pickens.

He is well............wow. I just love that guy. We have the same birthday which makes it 10x better! Smile Thanks for the pic.
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 10:47 pm

No problem! Thats how it is with me and Jason Grilli. We have the same birthday so I love him even more! Big Smile
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 10:56 pm

awwww so much love !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 11:04 pm

Oh the love never goes away. I need to check out the Miller thread....
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 11:05 pm

Yes, yes you do, he needs love today Crying or Very sad some asshat posted his sad face Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 11:08 pm

Aww poor thing. I'm going to leave something positive....
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 11:10 pm

Yes, he needs lots of love, er, I mean encouragement!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 18, 2007 11:23 pm

Encouragement!! ROFL.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 1:15 am

Encouragement...that'll do it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 am

HAHA, you bet!

I did leave some words in that other thread.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 1:47 am

Here's some words....

Chad Durbin is a ML pitcher. He's from Louisiana. He did a lot better than I thought he'd have done this year, especially in the first half before the whole team fell apart...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 1:50 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Here's some words....

Chad Durbin is a ML pitcher. He's from Louisiana. He did a lot better than I thought he'd have done this year, especially in the first half before the whole team fell apart...

Yeah, you and me both. April scared me, but then I calmed down.

I'm in the process of typing him a letter....
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Oct 19, 2007 1:55 am

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Here's some words....

Ask him for an autograph. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request and something to sign (3X5 card, etc.)
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Su5OnQmG

Ewe! puke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 5:33 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Here's some words....

Ask him for an autograph. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request and something to sign (3X5 card, etc.)

Well, I already have his autograph, but I guess I could get it on something else. I want to send him a birthday card too. When I met him, I was so star-struck, I had no rememberence of the fact that we share a birthday....I couldn't take any pictures, I was shaking....it was pretty funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Su5OnQmG

Ewe! puke

Well, this is what I have to say about this picture:

puke puke<-----No He looks all sad and depressed. I like him better in his current uniform (obviously). He has Grilli's number too, I just noticed that. I know that he was #33 with the Royals. I have a Durbin t-shirt with his last name and number on the back.
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 5:39 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:

Well, I already have his autograph, but I guess I could get it on something else. I want to send him a birthday card too. When I met him, I was so star-struck, I had no rememberence of the fact that we share a birthday....I couldn't take any pictures, I was shaking....it was pretty funny!

I know how you feel. We went to 2 Jason Grilli signings, I talked to him at the park, I talked to him at the hotel in Cleveland and every time I forgot to tell him that we had the same birthday. And then I finally remembered. When I got Pudge's autograph my hands were shaking so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 23, 2007 5:43 pm

mrsrabelo wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:

I know how you feel. We went to 2 Jason Grilli signings, I talked to him at the park, I talked to him at the hotel in Cleveland and every time I forgot to tell him that we had the same birthday. And then I finally remembered. When I got Pudge's autograph my hands were shaking so bad.

I think I shook the most when I saw Verlander, because he's really the first person I could see (He is so tall!). Then, as I walked down further toward the field. I saw Durbin and almost went crazy. We are going to Detroit in June, so I will likely get to meet and see him again. I hope this time we meet more than one person. That's always really exciting to be down there that close to the players. We were in Houston a couple weeks back, and I got really close to a lot of Braves that I like. That was cool.
Back to top Go down
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
tigersaint

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Nov 03, 2007 1:41 am

cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Here's some words....

Dear Chad;
You are cool. Do you like me?

Yes_____ No_____
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 11:13 pm

tigersaint wrote:
cdurbfan22 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Here's some words....

Dear Chad;
You are cool. Do you like me?

Yes_____ No_____

No, that's not what I typed. He must like me a little to add me as a friend on facebook.com. It's him too, that's the cool thing about it. My friend said it's probably someone trying to impersonate him, I said "No person would do that". I got a big kick out of that.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 11:41 pm

I finally voted! GO DURBIN!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 11:42 pm

GO FAR AWAY PEREZ AND MESA!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Nov 09, 2007 11:42 pm

FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Nov 11, 2007 10:19 am

Yeah, I don't see why anyone would want or take influence from those guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Nov 12, 2007 7:38 pm

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Chadau10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!   Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will! - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Chad Durbin:If this can't get cdurbfan to join nothing will!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next