DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Andrew Miller Picture Thread

Go down 
+8
gs78
bobrob2004
catbox_9
SoulRat
prod
tigersaint
mrsrabelo
Lo_x15
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Number of posts : 2284
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 12:45 am

Its really Grilli?? Yeah I know. I'm biased(that would be the right word correct?) though I LOVE Jason he is such a sweet guy, I am sad when he does bad because when he does bad he is very very sad. So yeah if you ever get the chance to meet him go for it he is an awesome guy. Just tell him you know Grilli's Girls,lol.

Ok Fernando is a nice guy if he actually stops. Like in Cleveland he stopped once and that was for me. I batted my eyelashes and said "Fernando will you please sign this for me." He stopped and looked at me and held out his hand and said yeah. He (as well as Magglio) are very shy. They don't speak that well of english so they dont really like to sign. But if Fernando does stop to sign he is very nice about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotpinkangel09
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
catbox_9

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 12:54 am

I have been around Grilli (I'm too nervous to try to talk to anyone) and he's REALLY nice. I saw him win a game in Anaheim (Maroth got knocked out before 5).

Anyways, the next day I was standing in the front row during warmups watching everybody. This Angels fan (about 12 years old maybe) kept yelling "Hey Grilli, YOU SUCK! The only reason you won last night was because your team sucks!" He said that like a million times. When Grilli was done warming up he was talking to fans and stuff and the kid asked for an autograph.

Grilli said "are you sure you want this. I mean I suck!" He signed the kid an autograph though! After everyone else was in the lockerroom Grilli was still out there (he was out there after people started coming back!). Grilli is ALWAYS talking to people and signing autographs (I haven't been to a game where he wasn't). Scott Pickens is like that sometimes, too in Oakland, but who wants his autograph! He's not a player (the dumb A's fans don't know that!)

I think the bat boy should sign autographs!

As for Rodney, he seems kind of shy but he was nice, too! In CA we have a lot of Spanish-speakers so maybe that's why he's so nice here - EVERYONE speaks Spanish.

No comment on my Miner story and how he loves his dad?

WHOOPS! I said love!
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Jeff Larish | Fish: Mike Rabelo | Rockie: Jason Grilli | Bullpen catcher: Scott Pickens

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 1:06 am

catbox_9 wrote:
I have been around Grilli (I'm too nervous to try to talk to anyone) and he's REALLY nice. I saw him win a game in Anaheim (Maroth got knocked out before 5).

Anyways, the next day I was standing in the front row during warmups watching everybody. This Angels fan (about 12 years old maybe) kept yelling "Hey Grilli, YOU SUCK! The only reason you won last night was because your team sucks!" He said that like a million times. When Grilli was done warming up he was talking to fans and stuff and the kid asked for an autograph.

Grilli said "are you sure you want this. I mean I suck!" He signed the kid an autograph though! After everyone else was in the lockerroom Grilli was still out there (he was out there after people started coming back!). Grilli is ALWAYS talking to people and signing autographs (I haven't been to a game where he wasn't). Scott Pickens is like that sometimes, too in Oakland, but who wants his autograph! He's not a player (the dumb A's fans don't know that!)

As for Rodney, he seems kind of shy but he was nice, too! In CA we have a lot of Spanish-speakers so maybe that's why he's so nice here - EVERYONE speaks Spanish.

WHOOPS! I said love!

Yes, we talked to Jason about that once. He said "You know what I dont even listen to those people. If I lose a game then they will be in here telling me how much I suck and when I win they will be telling me how much they love me." Which is sad but very true.

As for the Scott Pickens thing. Before the games I usually go and stand by the bullpen and hold up signs with my friends and someone will come over and sign and as soon as they leave someone will say "Who just signed this for me? Whats his name?" and it really pisses me off bcuz if you don tknow their flippin names then obviously you shouldn't be getting the autograph. But its like that everywhere we go.

Yes sorry I was more focused on talking about Jason than paying attention to Zach. Zach is an awesome person with a very big heart. He really cares about his family alot. When is dad was sick he took a week or so off to go down there and take care of him and that is great. If you have ever noticed he has a name on his glove(and I can't think of it right now) but its his sons name! It is so cute.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 1:11 am

mrsrabelo wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:

WHOOPS! I said love!

Yes, we talked to Jason about that once. He said "You know what I dont even listen to those people. If I lose a game then they will be in here telling me how much I suck and when I win they will be telling me how much they love me." Which is sad but very true.

As for the Scott Pickens thing. Before the games I usually go and stand by the bullpen and hold up signs with my friends and someone will come over and sign and as soon as they leave someone will say "Who just signed this for me? Whats his name?" and it really pisses me off bcuz if you don tknow their flippin names then obviously you shouldn't be getting the autograph. But its like that everywhere we go.

Yes sorry I was more focused on talking about Jason than paying attention to Zach. Zach is an awesome person with a very big heart. He really cares about his family alot. When is dad was sick he took a week or so off to go down there and take care of him and that is great. If you have ever noticed he has a name on his glove(and I can't think of it right now) but its his sons name! It is so cute.

I HATE how people don't even know who's autograph they're trying to get. I know ever single player on the field and every single coach. Jeff Jones walked by and people were yelling "hey coach, give me a ball!" I told the guy I was with to call him Mr. Jones or Jeff Jones and try to get a ball (I'm too shy remember). We didn't get one! Some idiot that yelled "yo coach" got one. That's why the bat boys should sign autographs! Idiots would take them (on another note, if I was a bat boy I'd want my jersey to say man on it, not boy...get it, BATMAN!)

As for Miner, yeah, he's cool! He has a son named after his dad? That's cool, too I guess...
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 1:16 am

Yeah I had this slut in front of me once trying to get Mike's autograph. She had a low cut shirt on and she bent over the railing exposing everything and said "Will you please sign this." I'm like oh Mike don't come over here! But he did but he talked to me to so thats cool I guess. But then she turned around to me and said "Who was that?" I just said I dunno. And then she did the same thing to Justin but he wouldn't come so she got all crabby and pouted and what like oh how come he wont sign it. I just wanted to slap her!

I don't know if he is exactly named after his dad but I think it is something like his middle name or something. Atleast thats what I heard.
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 1:21 am

mrsrabelo wrote:
Yeah I had this slut in front of me once trying to get Mike's autograph. She had a low cut shirt on and she bent over the railing exposing everything and said "Will you please sign this." I'm like oh Mike don't come over here! But he did but he talked to me to so thats cool I guess. But then she turned around to me and said "Who was that?" I just said I dunno. And then she did the same thing to Justin but he wouldn't come so she got all crabby and pouted and what like oh how come he wont sign it. I just wanted to slap her!

I don't know if he is exactly named after his dad but I think it is something like his middle name or something. Atleast thats what I heard.

Slut! LOL! I guess I can call people sluts now, too! Yeah, I hate people like that (which is like 99% of "fans"). At least you got to talk to him...

Nothing wrong with naming your kid after someone. What'd be neat is if he cared about his kid. It's neat when dads don't abandon their children...
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 1:25 am

Its nice to see famous people have "real" families. We have some inside info on Sean that we got when we talked to Mike a couple weeks ago. He said that Sean is so bored cuz his kids are in school and he has nothing to do and that he might only play for like one or two more years because he misses his family and stuff like that. Zach Miner and Jason Grilli are like that too.

Well I have to go to bed but I'm sure I will talk to you later! Sleep
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 1:28 am

Night!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 5:48 pm

I know how much certain people like seeing Miller pictures....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
mrsrabelo
Erie SeaWolf
Erie SeaWolf
mrsrabelo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm

ha ha not very funny!

(I'm eating my free taco!)
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female
Number of posts : 9935
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I like fish at the moment....
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 11:06 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
I know how much certain people like seeing Miller pictures....

Spoiler:

You suck!
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 30, 2007 11:11 pm

What?? There is seriously no Mr. Miller fix today?? C'mon people, it's only Oct!!! How do you all expect me to get through the off season??
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 am

SoulPanda wrote:
What?? There is seriously no Mr. Miller fix today?? C'mon people, it's only Oct!!! How do you all expect me to get through the off season??

There IS an Andrew Miller (you know, the Andrew Miller) related photo(s) inside this spoiler...:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 am

hahha Neutral
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:36 am

SoulRat wrote:
hahha Neutral

Hey it could've been worse. I could've put something else in there....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:38 am

ewwwwwwww.... do I have to do everything myself?
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:39 am

Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 MillerDC
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:40 am

SoulRat wrote:
Yum!.... do I have to do everything myself?

Why would you want to look at that? Post 'em if you want, but don't expect me to like them...
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:41 am

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

Why would you want to look at that? Post 'em if you want, but don't expect me to like them...

You are just sick... puke
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:42 am

SoulRat wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

You are just sick... puke

Umm....yep! (although I don't like the type of stuff I hinted at! That makes me puke )
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:43 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 1:48 am

Here's a picture I got by going to Andrew Miller's wikipedia page and clicking a random link 10 times and picking the first picture on that article

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:02 am

Stunned Andrew is a nuclear plant??
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:04 am

SoulRat wrote:
Stunned Andrew is a nuclear plant??

That picture is under acid rain! On the Simpsons Homer wore a jacket in acid rain and it melted away. I guess you'd like it if Miller walked around in just a trenchcoat in Simpsons-esque acid rain...
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:08 am

I would like it if he walked around in a towel in my house... does that count?
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:10 am

Wait a sec.... why is acid rain linked to Andrew's wikipedia page??
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:17 am

SoulRat wrote:

Sure puke

If he's like me he doesn't know how to tie a towel around himself - it'll just fall of after 3-4 steps...
Back to top Go down
catbox_9
catbox_9

Male

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:18 am

SoulRat wrote:

It isn't! I clicked a link, then clicked a link on that page, clicked a link on that page, etc. until I clicked 10 links.
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:26 am

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

Sure puke

If he's like me he doesn't know how to tie a towel around himself - it'll just fall of after 3-4 steps...

Since he's so skinny, I imagine that happens with him too... whistle
Back to top Go down
SoulRat
SoulRat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_minipostedWed Oct 31, 2007 2:26 am

catbox_9 wrote:
SoulRat wrote:

It isn't! I clicked a link, then clicked a link on that page, clicked a link on that page, etc. until I clicked 10 links.

oooooooooooohhh! Good! I was like... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew Miller Picture Thread   Andrew Miller Picture Thread - Page 15 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Andrew Miller Picture Thread
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next