DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Empty
PostSubject: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:22 pm

This is bullshit! We had two inches of snowMon day Night but the sun and 36 temps melted it all.

No Snow but we sure get cold and all that fucking windy rant I hate them fucking leaves blowing around.

I WANT SNOW!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:24 pm

Fuck that gusty southwest and west wind. Gotta blow all them leaves on my yard. I would love to stick my rake up both Mayor Vaslo's and that Councilman Dago Disanto's ass and then ram it down their throats.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Fuck them! I hope they die! Same goes for Bush and that cunt Granholm and that Fat Ass Kwame!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Die Politicians Die!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:27 pm

12 fucking degrees on Sunday and gusty winds! No Snow at all this weekend for the Downriver Area! Of course the rest of the state gets lake effect!

WE DON"T!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:28 pm

A few flurries on Saturday! Big Whoppee shit!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Can't even snow an inch this weekend! Horseshit
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:30 pm

Gotta look like Arkansas around here all winter! Fucking Hillbillies!

I hate Hillbillies! They are nothing but lazy, ignorant cousin fucking morons!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:31 pm

I am moving out of this Trash Hole! I should join the French Foreign Legion or something!

Or the Circus!

I can't take this shit no more
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Yay for no snow! Yay2
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:21 pm

You gotta rub it in? Don't ya? Why do you like bitter cold weather with 30 mile an hour winds with yards that look like Little Rock Arkansas? Warm Weather I can understand but Bitter Cold Weather with High Winds and not even an inch of snow sucks!

I am tired of not having snow or if it snows it is only an inch or two that melts within a couple days!

And I am tired of trash and leaves blowing around! It is January not Fucking Halloween

If At least people could clean their messy yards! I would not be so bad! I HATE GARBAGE AND LEAVES BLOWING AROUND! rant AND HILLBILLY PEOPLE AND {POLITICIANS THAT DO!
rant

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:22 pm

That goes triple for the City of Trashy Park!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:24 pm

TRASHY PARK SUCKS! WORSE THAN Los Angeles!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Drop an nuclear bomb on it!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:29 pm

That would rock!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Believe me, I'd rather it be 90 degrees than 20! But having it snow is like adding salt to the wound.
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:42 pm

90 is too hot! How about 75?
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:42 pm

With cool nights like San Fran or Oakland so I could wear my Tigers Jacket once in a while at the COPA!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:43 pm

And no rain delays either because those fucking suck~
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:45 pm

I hate three hour rain delays! I spend enough money. Don't need to buy extra waiting for the damn rain to stop or worse waiting three hours to find out the game has been canceled and it is part of a day-night doubleheader.

I hate day night double headers!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 5:46 pm

I can't be the only person, especially people that are full season ticket holders
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 12:41 am

Probably be 100 degrees all summer at Comerica
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 12:41 am

and humidity too
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Still no snow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted   The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Snow has melted in Trashy Park and no more is forecasted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: