DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
DETROIT TIGER FANS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Meet Elvis

Go down 
+2
tigersaint
SoulRat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Meet Elvis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Hey Big Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 10:42 pm

Wave Hi
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 10:43 pm

I have to say bye soon cause granderson put muddy paw prints all over my homework and my teacher is going to kill me if I turn it in that way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 10:51 pm

lol that darn dog!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:04 am

Elvis Rules!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 1:07 pm

He sure does!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:28 pm

He is the King! Too bad the oldies station 104.3 in Detroit does not play enough of his songs, especially his early hits from the 50s: Sometimes they play them; Like on the Anniversary of his death or on his B-day or if someone requests; but they mostly play songs from groups and individuals that had hits in the late 60s, 70s and early 80s' 80s? More Elvis Please! and other hits songs from the 50s and early 60s
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:41 pm

gs78 wrote:
He is the King! Too bad the oldies station 104.3 in Detroit does not play enough of his songs, especially his early hits from the 50s: Sometimes they play them; Like on the Anniversary of his death or on his B-day or if someone requests; but they mostly play songs from groups and individuals that had hits in the late 60s, 70s and early 80s' 80s? More Elvis Please! and other hits songs from the 50s and early 60s

Hey, you should try 580 AM. Charlie O'Brien is better than Dick Purton anyways! Every Sunday morning they do an Elvis Only at 9:00.

Meet Elvis - Page 2 Music-smiley-1317
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 6:18 pm

Thanks for the info:
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Feb 04, 2008 10:43 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Hey, you should try 580 AM. Charlie O'Brien is better than Dick Purton anyways! Every Sunday morning they do an Elvis Only at 9:00.

Meet Elvis - Page 2 Music-smiley-1317

Thanks for the info brob. I checked the site and the allow you to listen online, yea! Go Oldies, better than most of todays trash.
Back to top Go down
http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 8:07 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Thanks for the info brob. I checked the site and the allow you to listen online, yea! Go Oldies, better than most of todays trash.

I disagree!
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 10:00 am

Each generation has its favorites! In high school, my parents thought the beatles were crazy, now mom says they just had lots of love songs.

My rap is against Rap music and its anger and language, but it is loved by todays kids.

Now Disco, that was a nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Each generation has its favorites! In high school, my parents thought the beatles were crazy, now mom says they just had lots of love songs.

My rap is against Rap music and its anger and language, but it is loved by todays kids.

i agree!! oldies totally rocks!!
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 1:26 pm

Oldies Rock! I can't stand a lot of new music. Elvis, The Beatles. Rolling Stones, etc are much better than hip hop, gangsta rap or cornball music like Hannah Montana [ Is She Joe Montana's Kid?] That music sucks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 2:30 pm

gs78 wrote:
Oldies Rock! I can't stand a lot of new music. Elvis, The Beatles. Rolling Stones, etc are much better than hip hop, gangsta rap or cornball music like Hannah Montana [ Is She Joe Montana's Kid?] That music sucks!

right on dude!
Back to top Go down
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
bobrob2004

Male
Number of posts : 10646

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Paul McCartney wrote:
gs78 wrote:

right on dude!

What he said.
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 6:01 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Not ALL kids! You have to give some of us some credit. I listen to knew rock, but not rap.... At least i can understand my music (my dad can't..)
Back to top Go down
GoGetEmTigers
GoGetEmTigers

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:00 pm

TG wrote:
GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Not ALL kids! You have to give some of us some credit. I listen to knew rock, but not rap.... At least i can understand my music (my dad can't..)

Good for you not getting caught up in the junk music. See, we really agree more than you thought! lol!
Back to top Go down
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
TG

Female

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:

Good for you not getting caught up in the junk music. See, we really agree more than you thought! lol!

lol. a bunch of my friends llisten to rap.. but i don't. They find my music weird, i find their's stupid...
Back to top Go down
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
gs78

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Elvis   Meet Elvis - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Meet Elvis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2